This is a double acting cylinder where the job gets clamped in the piston push direction. During de-clamping, the strap is almost vertical leaving the clamping area clear for easy loading and unloading of work pieces. The clamping strap is connected to the piston rod by a linkage mechanism.
- Type: Double Acting, Top Mounted.
- With Manifold port
- Bore diameters: 25 mm to 80 mm.
- Strokes: 18.5 mm to 49 mm.
- Clamping forces up to 877 kgf.
- Rated pressure: 70 kg/cm².
- Special bores available on request.
Vertical swing cylinders are used for clamping where it is necessary to keep the clamping area clear for unrestricted loading and unloading of work pieces.