These cylinders are Pull-Type cylinders where the piston rotates by 90° (CW or CCW) during the swing stroke and then travels in a straight line during the clamping stroke. A solid one-piece construction ensures perfect alignment of internal components and maximum clamping rigidity.
- Type: Double Acting, Bottom Mounted.
- Bore diameter: 50 mm.
- Clamping forces up to 85 kgf.
- Rated pressure: 15 kg/cm².
- Standard clamping stroke: 14 mm.
- Special bores and longer strokes available on request
Pneumatic Swing Cylinders are used for light clamping when it is necessary to keep the clamping area clear for unrestricted loading and unloading of work pieces.